Brand New Animal RP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Lau!

Pardon the dust! We're still working on updates! Stay tuned!
[ Join our Discord! ]
We are an Alternate Universe BNA Roleplay Forum! Please check our lore!

The First Step

Itchy
    Itchy

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Info Sheet
    Character Name: Do'Saah
    HP: 45
    MP: 45

The First Step Empty The First Step

Post by Itchy Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:05 pm

The First Step Fa4tpj

He stumbled through the rooms, trying to find something worth his while. He wanted to be useful. He needed something.... something shiny.

"LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT THIS!" he run around the empty hallways, trying to attract a zombie. Maybe a kill would put him into the right mindset, he felt the need. "I AM THE RIVER STYX!" he pushed a door open, slamming it against the wall. The apartment seemed to be abandoned and emptied long ago. He wanted to believe that he was the one. He wanted to believe he was the hero.

"FOR THE GLORY OF PANDORA OF COURSE!" he was a nutcase. He was losing sanity. He was Kaseki.
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

The First Step Empty Re: The First Step

Post by Itchy Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:15 pm

He walked into the room, confused as he looked around. It seemed to be a child's bedroom. He saw the plushies and the posters of Inu Yasha on the wall. A Black Butler cosplay lay on the ground. "Wait..."

He looked at the large mirror, the frilly bedsheets. He knew. "Girls..." he laughed as he was obviously wasting time. He needed tools, he needed things... "What would Rick do?" he said to himself.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:15 pm

The member 'Itchy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Small Dice' :
    The First Step I39wt3
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

Post by Itchy Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:27 pm

He picked up the wallet and charged at the window. He felt the need, the need for speed. He was losing his grip on his sanity. He broke the window frame as he dove through it. He found he was only on the first floor, and landed in some bushes. It was a very anticlimactic ending to a very anticlimactic day.

"NOW I FIND SANDY TOAST." He said, looking around as if he was Solid Snake. "WE MUST FIND SOME KNIVES."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:34 am