Brand New Animal RP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Lau!

Pardon the dust! We're still working on updates! Stay tuned!
[ Join our Discord! ]
We are an Alternate Universe BNA Roleplay Forum! Please check our lore!

Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1]

Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1]

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:01 am

A zombie dog. It wasn't a problem Albert, took his still bloodied hand and fished out a rotten fruit from the plastic beg. Albert smeared the blood all over the fruit and chucked it at a trash bin a few meters away from the undead mutt. The zombie dog immediately went over to the blood smeared fruit and began to smell it. Albert then took this opportunity, to loop around and continue his way to the open port hole leading to the sewers.

Albert came to another corner, once again he took out the mirror to scan the area. Albert prayed there wasn't any hostiles, he was so close to the escape route....
    NPC
    NPC

Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1]

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:01 am

The member 'Simple Sorrows' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] - Page 2 4sodbr
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:05 am

A pair of zombies....Albert cursed to himself. He could hear the car alarm still blaring. He waited, and soon enough the zombies head toward the sound of the car alarm. Albert kept looking around, he check the corners with his mirror, soon enough the zombies where gone. Albert quietly made his way down the ally. He was finally at the home stretch. Albert hid behind a dumpster, used his mirror once more. He could see the port hole. He turned the mirror to another angle to check if the area was good to go....
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:05 am

'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] - Page 2 316ao9x
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:12 am

It was good to go. Albert let out a sigh, he quietly made his way to the port hole. Along the way he came across some canned food. It seemed that the fates had favored Albert that day. Albert smiled and placed the canned foods in his bag. The bag was now heavy with the stuff Albert had found. Albert knew it was time to head back... Albert quietly made his way to the porthole. He climbed down and slid the port hole back to it's place.

Albert had made it... the sewers was dark and dim. Luckily Albert came across a small lamp, the light flickered on and of....as if warning him that the battery life of this lamp was coming to and end...Albert sighed and continued down the sewer. The sewer didn't smell that bad.... after all no one used plumbing for years....it just smelled like rain water and rotten flesh.... this was probably because of the bits of flesh that get washed into the sewers when it rained...however Albert was not about to take any chances.... after a few hours of exploring Albert had found a service room in the sewers. Albert quietly opened the door a just a tiny bit to check what was inside......

Last edited by Simple Sorrows on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:12 am

'Slum Dice' :
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:15 am

Zombies...Albert cursed....so much for the safe route....Albert quietly closed the door and Quickly got away as fast as he could. As soon as he knew he was far away form the zombies, Albert slowed down his pace. He found a ladder leading up to another port hole. Albert climbed up and gently lifted the port hole up just a bit so he could take a peek.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:15 am

'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 1] - Page 2 34i3jf9
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:21 am

Albert was in for the clear, Albert pushed the port hole off and got out of the sewers. He gently placed the port holes cap back in its place. Albert then looked around and found some more clothing. Albert them realized that he was just a few blocks away from his safe house. Albert decided to cautiously navigate through the open streets. The bag was getting more heavy, but it was bearable. Albert quickly and quietly made his way towards an abandoned pickup truck. Albert looked around to see if there where any threats up ahead...
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:21 am

'Slum Dice' :
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:23 am

Zombies once again....two of them....they didn't notice Albert, so Albert decided to just take the back ally. Albert used his rear view mirror to check the area. Ally was clear...Albert went ahead and moved along cautiously. After a few minutes Albert arrived at his safe house....
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:31 am

ITEMS AQUIRED

X1 Baton

X5 Sets of Knives

X1 Knife

X1 Bundle of rotten fruit

X4 Cans of soda

X2 Super Glue

x20 coins

x3 sets of clothes

X1 canned foods

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:24 am