Brand New Animal RP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Lau!

Pardon the dust! We're still working on updates! Stay tuned!
[ Join our Discord! ]
We are an Alternate Universe BNA Roleplay Forum! Please check our lore!

Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 2]

NPC
    NPC

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 2] - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 2]

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:30 pm

The member 'Simple Sorrows' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 2] - Page 2 Fdhmz7

--------------------------------

#2 'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 2] - Page 2 4sodbr

#3 'Slum Dice' :
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 2] - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 2]

Post by Simple Sorrows Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:46 pm

A group of zombies, about four of them began pounding on the door. Yet the chair managed to keep them at bay for just a little while. Albert cursed, he should of opened the vents first. Albert remembered the locker. He ran up to it and pushed it down. The locker tumbled over and blocked the door, the ocker crashed open to reveal a set of knives. Albert knew it would only hold for so long. Albert swooped up the set of knives and ran to the vent. Albert took one one knife and used it to pry open the vent cap. Once it was open Albert put away the knife and hoisted himself up. He placed the vent cap back into position and began crawling away.

After a few minutes of crawling through the vents Albert saw another vent cap. This time it was over a room. Albert went over to the vent cap and pushed a bit of weight on it. The cap was strong enough to hold him. Albert looked through the vent cap to see what was in the room...

Last edited by Simple Sorrows on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:46 pm

#1 'Slum Dice' :

#2 'Small Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 2] - Page 2 I39wt3
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:04 am

Two zombies, Albert sighed. "Maybe I can keep going through the vents...." whispered Albert to himself. He took the ventilation schematic that he found in the maintenance room. He looked over the large piece of paper. It seemed that up ahead was a dead end. The best option was to enter the room. According to the map another ventilation shaft should be in a room at the end of the hallway. Albert was going to take out the zombies.

He got on the ventilation cap and let out a shout. "Oi baaaakaaaaa!" The zombies walked towards the sound of Albert's voice. Just when Albert was about to execute his plan, he started hallucinating once again....Albert saw his face the zombies....His reflection on the zombies grinned as if taunting Albert. Instead of waiting till both zombies where directly under, Albert slammed down on the cap. Albert fell down with the cap at his feet, he used it like a battering shield an stomped on the zombies skull smashing it to bits. Albert stumbled back and and landed on his back. The other Zombie then took this opportunity to attack. Albert tried to get up but slipped due to the blood of the fallen zombie. Right before the zombie could rip out Albert's throat. Albert pulled out a knife and drove it deep into the zombies skull. Albert clenched the handle so hard that it snapped away from the blade. The zombie slumped over Albert and ceased to move.
    Albert pushed the slain zombie, he got up and tossed away the broken knife. The hallucination flickered away....and Albert slowly regained composure....Although he was still a bit dizzy, Albert went over to the door, found some cash and put it away in his pocket. He then used his mirror to check the hallway...

Last edited by Simple Sorrows on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:04 am

#1 'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 2] - Page 2 2w1ys68

#2 'Small Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 2] - Page 2 339sv7s
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:59 pm

Albert caught sight of two walkers head towards his direction, they must have heard the commotion caused by Albert last confrontation. There was no avoiding it, Albert would need to mobilize and eliminate the targets. Since it was a hallway fighting in a cramped up space would prove to be difficult. Fighting in the room would make little no difference. The door seemed to be the only exit, however Albert would just end up facing the walkers. Albert paused and thought for a moment. After climbing through the vents, chances where was that he was at the third floor. Albert looked around, there was a window. Albert rushed over to it and opened it. One the side was a ledge and a small niche that Albert could hold himself onto the hotels walls. However one mistake would mean the fall. Judging from the height, the fall would seriously injure him or even worse kill him.

The walkers where almost at the room, Albert decided to place his bet on his plan. Albert got up and inched his way to the gap on the hotels wall. Once there Albert waited....The zombies entered the room. Albert let out a whistle, one of the zombies slowly approached the window. It peeked it's head out, Albert then took a knife and lashed out and stabbed the blade deep into the zombies forehead. The zombie took a few steps back, the knife didn't go deep enough. Albert cursed, he put another knife in his mouth and grabbed hold onto the upper ledge. He then sung himself in the room towards the zombie he had just stabbed. Albert swung his whole weight and kneed the knife deeper into the Zombies skull. The zombie fell down defeated, Albert's landing was a fluke. He fell down hard, hitting his back of his head.

Albert clenched his teeth, for a brief moment he saw white dots floating around. The other zombie then took this chance to lurch forward. Albert scurried backwards, he took out another knife. The Zombie them attacked. Albert waited, and at the last moment drove the knife into the zombies mouth. The zombie stumbled backwards, This gave Albert the chance to get up. Albert then grabbed the dent vent cap that he had used earlier and threw it with all his might. The vent cap impaled itself deep into the zombies chest. Albert was running out of energy, his lungs where burning. Albert was never really good at fighting head on, sure his cheap stealthy tricks usually worked but when it came to a crunch time like this Albert would always find himself in a tight spot.

Albert quickly went over to the previously slain zombie, he yanked the already dull blade out of its skull and ran straight at the battered zombie. With a final attack Albert jumped up and drove the knife into the zombies skull with all his might. Albert fell back exhausted with barely enough energy just to escape. Albert looked around and found some super glue in one of the pockets of the newly slain zombies. Albert could see that the zombie was defeated but chances where if there where more zombies, they would have heard the commotion...  

Last edited by Simple Sorrows on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:59 pm

#1 'Slum Dice' :

#2 'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 2] - Page 2 34i3jf9

#3 'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 2] - Page 2 Wl94k0
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:07 pm

Albert got up and slowly made his way down the hallway... Just a matter of time now.... Albert pushed forward. That's when He came a cross an open room. It was a large open space, Albert went inside. Just as he stepped through the door two zombies came up from the stairs at the end of the hallway. Albert quickly grabbed a chair and barricaded the door. He went to a table and dragged it over to the door and used it reinforce the make shift barricade. Albert then went and grabbed the curtains from the giant windows and tied them to tie the twin doors handle together keeping it shut. For a moment Albert was safe...however he knew that the door wouldn't last forever...

Albert fell down, wheezing, his body nearly at his limit. He was traveling alone for sometime already....It had been nearly two weeks since he had seen his friend.... Albert looked up only to see a dusty black piano standing alone on an empty stage. The large room must have been where extravagant parties where held.... and the grande piano was just a little accessory to the forgotten atmosphere..... For some odd reason his whole body was compelled to reach the piano...it was as if it was waiting for him.....Albert got up, his body still weary and beaten......Yet he found himself sitting on the bench in front of the dust stained white and black keys.....Albert reached out and used his finger to press one of the lower keys in the piano.....it rang out...sad...lost....yet at the same time so deep......Albert closed his eyes....exhausted, all he wanted to do was to to play the piano.....he knew he sucked at it but...more than anything he wanted to play....he knew it would be irrational.....he knew it would just alert the undead...... it was irrational.....but Albert disregarded all sanity and just began to play.....the song......
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:07 pm

'Slum Dice' :
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:21 pm

Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 2] - Page 2 YourLieInAprilMonotone_141114_222227

~I remember...Yeah I remember.....Yeah...My life, the simple actions.....The automated life....Cue the smile....I smile....Cue the laugh.....I laugh....Cue the smart ass remarks......I sarcastically make a statement...Cue the "I'm okay!"....I say "I'm okay"....Life was Hollow....Yeah no better way to put it.....hollow, empty, void of reason....Haha... Yeah I wondered how I got this far....To me everything was just the same color.....all of it....just monotone~

NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:21 pm

'Slum Dice' :
    Should I live? Or Should I survive? [Part 2] - Page 2 Fpc1g
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:46 pm

At first Albert began pressing random keys, as if trying to remember the notes to a long forgotten song. One note would be too sharp next note would be flat... It was simply as mess... A huge train wreck. Yet some how Albert kept searching and searching for the right notes. The piano, ironically was till in tune, it was just Albert's playing was off....The undead pounding at the door attracted to the sour notes....Despite all this.....Albert had forgotten where he was....He didn't care...It was just him, the piano and a set of memories that refuse to be forgotten....
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:46 pm

'Slum Dice' :
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:13 pm

~"Hey Albert, you going?" one of my classmates asked me. It was some type of volunteer thing for one of my classes in middle school, AVID?... Yeah something like that. Well anyway, the class was set up so students could know the ropes to getting into a good college. One the requirements in the class was to have volunteer hours. I was short a crap ton of hours, this was the one of the few events I could do to at least meet half of the damn quota.

"Yeah....I have to go....I don't even have any hours on me." I sighed as I packed up my things getting ready for my next class.

"Wow...You are stupid.....Ms.Chanduri is gonna kill you." laughed another another classmate.

"Shut up Ricardo, working at your uncles taco truck doesn't really count as 'community' service ya know." I smirked as I rolled my bag out the door. (And yes, I had those rolly back packs, actually it was one of those luggage bags, you know? the kind that you use to travel.)

"Damn that's racist! It's cuz I'm Mexican. You damn dog eating Filipino." chuckled my classmate.

"Nah man you are no Mexican...From all the epic fails I've seen you're more like a MexiCAN'T" I said smirked as I shot another witty remark, then I was out the door.

....A few days later the event came around the corner. We had to clean some random park, it was joint effort with some rich private city middle school. The class wasn't so thrilled after all we came from a broke ass school who made a name for itself for being one of the most 'ghetto' schools. But whatever, I couldn't give a half ass during that day....All I wanted was to go home and get this stupid event over with. The volunteer event was on a Saturday, all of us Parkway kids loaded up on a cheap faded stereotypical yellow bus and we headed off to the city to where the park was located...~
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:11 pm

More zombies had heard the poundings of the door. They rushed up and continued to smash on the doors. The Barricade was barely holding up. Yet Albert sat there....he fingers stopped playing....His eyes still closed, his mind still lost the multitude of memories.....
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:58 pm

~I stepped out the bus. The sun was beating my eyes to death...I never went outside much. I Didn't want to deal with people and their bullshit...But these where one of the few times I had to venture out to the unknown due the damn requirements placed on each and every student. I wasn't particularly thrilled. My school, we had a uniform. This was to avoid "students wearing gang colors" we even had a stupid rule that banned the colors blue, and red. But it was a Saturday not to mention we where off campus so we weren't bound to those rules. I was wearing a white collard shirt over an old sweater vest. Gray jeans and some worn sneakers. Not the smartest thing to wear when you're off cleaning a park, but it didn't matter to me.

When we got there the other school was already waiting for us. I noticed that they came in a much, much nicer bus than we did. We approached them, said our hellos. The person leading the vent was some fat jolly man with some Asian lady backing him up. They explained that we where just to pick up garbage and find recyclable materials. They handed us some plastic bags and some gloves. They also told us not to pick up dead animals, needles, etc. A few minutes later we split into groups, some students from my school and some students from the other school. However in my group, I was the only Parkway kid, the rest of my group was two kids from the other school. They wore nice school uniforms, One of them was a girl the other was a guy.

"Yo. My Names Albert. From Parkway." I said introducing myself to them.

"Hey! My names Darren." replied the the male student.

"Hiya! my names Saki. Nice to meet you." smiled the girl. I had to admit she was pretty cute, she was Asian. The guy was Caucasian.

"So...Uh...Is it just us?"

"No we have one more person, my friend Jessica....I'm not to sure where she went...She's probably off on her own slacking off."

"Yeah. Lets go look for her. Oh uhm by the way. Nice to meet you Albert"

"Yeah, same."~

Last edited by Simple Sorrows on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:12 pm