Brand New Animal RP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Lau!

Pardon the dust! We're still working on updates! Stay tuned!
[ Join our Discord! ]
We are an Alternate Universe BNA Roleplay Forum! Please check our lore!

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private]

Itchy
    Itchy

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Info Sheet
    Character Name: Do'Saah
    HP: 45
    MP: 45

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private]

Post by Itchy Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:52 am

His run began to slow as he reached the halfway point from the exit and the hobby shop. Everything he was doing started to make sense, yet seemed to always be the most illogical thing to do. He didn't do it for his own life, but to ensure the life of another. It wasn't that he had no regard for his own safety, it was simply that certain people he wanted to protect... certain people....

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Tumblr_me0cehySth1rylyy7o1_500

"Look man, it's-"
    "NO, IT'S NOT GOING TO BE FUCKING FINE."

" I remember that day. I live it over and over. Not a day goes by where I don't think about it. He saved me, and more than once. I own each day to him. I breathe each breath, for him. When I smile, it's because he was able to save me from the chaos that would undo my beating heart... but I couldn't be there for him.

No one wanted to talk when it happened. We were still healing from the loss of another. To think... that even he tried to bring back Hiuru... it was just...

I remember those messages. I remember thinking about all of my friends back in Japan. I was the outcast now. I was the only one... well, except for her...

They told me that he was going to be a coma for years on end. Should he recover, however slim it may be, it would be decades from then. But they were wrong, in my heart, I knew... they were wrong.

I woke up one day with a funny feeling in my chest. I didn't feel right with him in that hospital bed. I didn't feel right not being there. I didn't feel right. I told his cousin to go check up on him, for me. And that's when it happened...

He opened his eyes, a miracle for the world to see. Both his cousin and Yumi stood there with great joy. Dregon was alive. He was going to make it. But alas, not everything was as it seemed. He replied with a smile, and said a few words. He told Yumi to make sure to take care of herself, and that one day she would find love. He told Ghost that one day if he didn't stop eating, he'd explode. He told them to tell his girlfriend that he loved her. And his last words.... his final words were for me.

"And tell him to never forget." he'd say, "To be forgotten, that is to die." He'd smile, his mind clear for the first time in a long time. "Never will a heart break even. Never will it be a clean cut. Only in time will it heal as a whole, and even then it will still hurt. " His smile would begin to fade, his mind drifting. "I love you all."

There was more to his words. He was always hiding things in plain sight. Though, it didn't hit me. I was in disbelief. It wasn't real. He wasn't gone. But he was... and I wore every gift he gave me. From that day, to this day. I have not removed the wristband. I have not removed the necklace.

For I will never forget my brother. Blood is thicker than water, but bonds are stronger than blood.

There are no words to explain what went through my mind... but never did I find the rain so relieving.

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Tumblr_mcegxqq4Bh1rdlu14o1_500

"Well, good thing we have weapons." He turned to his friend, ready to take on the world. There was more to this than just living. This was about leaving their mark on the world. This was about becoming a great story. This was about being a legend.
    NPC
    NPC

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private]

Post by NPC Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:52 am

The member 'Itchy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Cashie10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Batt10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Cashie10
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:43 am

Albert caught up with Thomas, he scooped up some batteries and a few coins. Albert immediately saw the two cashier zombies. He glanced at Thomas he could tell that his friend was also in deep thought, he decided not to pry. Without saying anything Albert rushed forward and uppercut smashed one of the zombies using his bat, he then moved towards the other Cashier zombie and swung low, smashing its legs. The zombie fell down face first, Albert then smashed down splattering the zombies rotten brains over the dirty uncleaned floor. Albert turned to Thomas he let out a sigh and scowled.

"Oi. Dumb ass. I don't know whats up, but we need to proceed with more caution, we can't just go around running around all willy nilly. Whatever you want, whatever you need. Who ever you want to protect. If you die, you can't fulfill or protect any of that. So get your shit together ight?....Now lead the way." sighed Albert as he wrapped up his lecture. He leaned on the wall to catch his breath, ll this running and fight wasn't exactly Albert's style. He would rather move stealthily and avoid any unnecessary combat.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:43 am

The member 'Simple Sorrows' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Money210 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Cashie10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Batt10
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

Post by Itchy Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:36 am

He'd turn to look at the shop to his left, only to see a single zombie behind the gate. Whatever the case, they were the few that planned their survival, only to end up in a store with infected. Thomas shook the thought, only to take more steps toward his goal. Seeing the zombie in the Burger King would only mean there were more locked away in the stores. Even if they snuck around the place and took them out one-by-one, they would be overwhelmed by sheer numbers, or by fatigue.

"We can go out the same way we came in, or we run through Hooters on the other end. That door is closer to the shop than Five Guys." He'd turn towards his friend, looked around him for more tools and equipment. He was going to make it to the hobby shop, even if it killed him.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:36 am

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Money310 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Stick10
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:49 am

It was getting too quiet....It was good but Albert didn't like it. Compared to Thomas Albert wasn't much of a fighter. Albert would just use guerrilla tactics. Attack here and there and quickly pull out before he catches to much heat. Yet since they where going for a full on raid there was no other way around it. Albert just held on to his bat, he continued to push away his memories and thoughts and focused on getting through this pace alive.

Last edited by Simple Sorrows on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:49 am

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Stick10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Money110 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Cashie10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Money310 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Cashie10
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

Post by Itchy Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:39 pm

He smiled as he saw another metal bat. He mentally thanked the new sports store. It was something that would please him for the time being. Smiling, he lifted the earbuds in his shirt to his ears. If he was going to massacre a bunch of zombies, he was going to do it right... with music.

He took up the second bat, dual wielding them essentially. He saw the walker break the glass, only to have a small crowd come from behind. He'd count three employees and two additional customers behind. It was perfect.

He ran at them, swinging both weapons in the same line of his path. He'd hit everything twice, harder, and faster. With both bats he'd break the face of the leader of the pack, only to smash the cranium of the manager behind them. He'd spin once more, this time separating his blows, hitting the two customers, and kicking the last zombie back with his foot. The two had their faces pushed in from the front, resulting in a crater. He'd smile once more out of insanity, crushing the skull of the last with both of his weapons. He'd stand over the zombie, thinking about his doing...

He was going to go to Bravos. He had to.
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Albert flowed Thomas and found a metal pipe, He took it and tied it together with his ax. He followed Thomas giving hims back up finishing off any left over zombies. It was quiet easy since Thomas had just beat the crap out of any obstacles in the way, there was hardly any action left for Albert. Even so Albert continued to follow his friend. He ran past a register, he quickly grabbed it's contents and ran to catch up with his friend.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:45 pm

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Ham10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Batt10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Horde10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Money410 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Horde10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Stick10
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

Post by Itchy Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:00 pm

"BRAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUNNNNNN..."
    "No way..."

He turned to face the great bellowing sound. He could see the small army of the undead make their way towards him. They were just before the card shop. He was not going to turn back, it wasn't an option. He was going to get into that shop. He was going to get it. He had to.

He turned viciously around and back into the path of the zombies. He made his way down the balcony hallway, looking down at the stores below. The zombies began to grow in numbers. The first floor was a deathtrap, but nothing would close the distance, other than jumping over the ledge. But that was to his advantage. Every noise they made, only attracted them to each other. Even if they were on that floor, they were stepping over broken glass and distracting each other with sounds. They were all occupied.

Thomas would look down the path of the zombies and take a full sprint with both weapons in hand. There would be no waiting for Albert, not this time. This was his mission.

He'd whirl around, swinging his metal bats parallel to each other. One would break the bone, the other would break the brain. He'd count with each downed body. He'd count the red clouds. He'd count each death. "Un... Un... Uns... Und..."

Then he would slip and slide his way from the floor, making his way around them. He'd hit both of the fat zombies, knocking them a step or two back, just enough to make room to hit another forehead, breaking the top of the next target. But then his earbuds would get caught in the hands of another zombie. It was a close scratch, something that would have infected him for sure. But he'd cut his loss... But then he realized his music wasn't in his ears anymore...

He saw the faces of his fallen friends in the faces of the dead. He wasn't fighting himself, he was fighting his memories. He could hear the voices. He could see their faces...

"You won't make it."
    "You couldn't save her, much less us..."
    "I always knew you were worthless."

His feelings were bottled up until now. He knew why he pushed himself to achieve extraordinary feats. He was training. He was growing thicker skin. He was swinging harder. He was stabbing further. He was crushing blows from under his fists. He was going to save her. He was going to save everyone. He'd continue to swing, aiming for the eyes, and hitting the brains. If they couldn't think, they couldn't move. If they couldn't move, they couldn't kill. So he fought them, he'd fight to his last breath. While his friend was on the other side where he...
    _________
    Horde Zombies : 18 -> 12
    Fat Zombies : 2
    Summoned Zombies : 0

First Floor Zombie Density : Medium
    Second Floor Zombie Density : Low
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:17 pm

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Wbljshe7b7svvat97e2m

Albert took off his glasses and folded them. He put them in one of his pockets, he then took out an odd looking mask and placed it on his face. There was no way about it, Albert and Thomas where about to Yodo (You only die once). If they where about to die, which was highly unlikely. Albert let out a laugh, he decided to just let it all take over him. He had entered temporary madness.....No it wasn't madness it was sanity, proof of existence. Albert wasn't about to let him nor his friend die, after all for a brief moments they where the heroes, and this was their story.....

Albert dashed towards Thomas, he gave him a smile before he charged with out any fear. Albert drew out the metal pipe with his right hand while the bat was held by his left hand. Albert ran up to a turned over table, he kicked the table up right and jumped on it in one fluid motion. He then jumped from the table with his right hand he threw the metal pipe right at the fat Zombies skull just like a javelin. The pipe entered the Zombies eyes but it did not kill it. Albert was still in the air, this time he had both hands on the bats handle he smashed the bat onto the pipe driving the pipe deeper into the zombies skull until it shot out through the other side of the zombies skull. Albert then grabbed the pipe and yanked it out. A magnificent arch of blood sprayed out showering Albert. Albert just kept laughing louder and louder. Albert's lungs was burning, yet he kept fighting.

Albert smiled at the remaining fat zombie he ran towards the zombie, while doing so he swung the bat and smashed the heads of two zombies. He twirled around and used the momentum to increase the power of hits, he lashed out smashing three zombies killing two and immobilizing one. Albert laugh manically, yes he has become a dark hero. He had become Neo Stigma. Albert took the battered metal pipe and drove it into the fats zombies left knee. The fat zombie swung its meaty fist. It hit Albert square in the chest. Albert was sent flying until he hit a wall. Albert staggered and got up, his vision was faltering, his peripherals was going back....

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Tumblr_ndwz0uE1uh1t89rpeo1_500

~I always had admired heroes, I always deep down inside wanted to be one. Yet.....I had convinced myself that there was no other part for me except for the role of the villain. I convinced myself, I couldn't protect anyone. I thought I couldn't save anyone....I felt that the only thing I was good at was hurting those around me....But that all changed when I met her....

"Albert..."

"You don't understand! I'M NOT CUT OUT FOR STUFF LIKE THIS! Why would you fall in love with a loser like me! IN THE END I'LL JUST END UP HURTING YOU!......Can't you see....I love you so much I need push you away....I can't afford to hurt you.....I cant hurt you...."

"STOP IT! Stop beating yourself up! You keep thinking that your the bad guy here! WELL GUESS WHAT! You are the villain! You are the bad guy!....."

"See....now you understand.....I don't deserve you!" I said looking down to my feet. I don't know why I said all these things...The truth is I wanted to be with her....I wanted to make her happy.....but I was already hurting her. I already made her cry.....Yeah...It was better off this way......right then and there she slapped me, but her words she said after, where words I'd never forget....

"You are right, you are the worst scum! You're the villain who stole my heart! You're the villain who made me cry....You're the villain who keeps me up all night.....You've made me a damn slave to your obnoxious laugh...you're goofy smile......when I was ready to give up....when I was ready to call it quits......you're the cold hearted bastard who forced me to keep moving! You're the one who made me start hoping again.........Now take responsibility you jerk! Don't tell me that bullshit! I can see it......I don't care if you hurt me.....Just please stop hurting yourself......please......let me see your smile again....I don't have to be the girl you fall in love with...I'm happy with just being the girl you consider to be just a friend..... so please don't wear that sad face.....you are a villain...the worst kind....but at the end of the day you're my hero...."

Her words started off harsh, angry.....but with every word she said, her voice got softer. Tears fell from her eyes. She clung on to me like a lost child. She was crying for a no good person like me. This girl...She was the one I wanted to be with....and I was the one she wanted to be with.....I kept telling my self no....but my arms wrapped around her...I held her tight....

"...Idiot.....I'm no hero......I'm a villain right? Don't back on your word.......As the villain. I command you to be my girlfriend...." I said it....I had said it....before I even realized it I ad said it...

"Idiot!......Ask properly!" she said still crying.

"Jessica...will you be my girlfriend?" i asked as I put my hands on her cheek and lifted her head. I looked at her tearful eyes. For the first time in my life I was being honest with myself....I didn't care...All I wanted was to make this girl the happiest woman....and I would even become the worlds greatest villain just to make her laugh again.....I promised myself that I wouldn't make her cry anymore...

"Yes...Yes you dummy I'll be your girlfriend.....Oh and one more thing...." She smiled...

"What is it this time?"

"I love you."

"I love you too...."

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Eve-Kaori%2BMiyazono_

Albert got up. His lungs burning. He gave used all his energy for the final attack. He charged and smashed the fat zombies face with the bat so hard that the bat broke. Albert tackled the fat zombie pushing the zombie and himself off the ledge. At the last moment Albert grabbed on the the edge of the 2nd floor. He watched the fat zombie fall down dead, it landed on two zombies pinning them down rendering them immobilized. Albert looked up to see that a group of zombies where looking down at him ready to strike. There was no escape... Albert could feel his grip slipping. Even if he could pull himself up he would be torn apart by the zombies waiting for him. However chances where Albert would lose his grip and fall to his death to the zombies bellow. Albert closed his eyes using what little strength he had left to hold on, as if he was holding on to someone dear.....He then slowly began to slip his finger already numb.....

"I'll be there soon...just wait for me...." said Albert quietly to himself knowing that he would fall at any moment....

_____

Horde Zombies : 12 -> 8 (1 zombie imobilized)
    Fat Zombies : 2 -> 0
    Summoned Zombies : 3 (on the lower floor)

First Floor Zombie Density : medium
    Second Floor Zombie Density : medium
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

Post by Itchy Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:04 pm

He'd continue to swung with his might, knocking them back. He was running out of breath. His eyes red with vengeance. He stomped on the heads as he pursued the walking corpses. He was not going to give up. He was not going to let his story end this way. He was going to make it to the next day.

Blood continued to cover his weapons. Heads cracked from under his boots. He began to lash out wildly. He was hitting the closed gates of the shops. Wire became exposed, the gate began to open up. He wasn't going to end like this. His story would end another time, another chapter, in another setting. He'd throw the bats at one of the final standing zombies, hitting it in the face and to his chest. Enough for him to fall over the ledge. Thomas took the nearest creature and through him at the gate, letting it impale the creature, letting him live and be stuck to the wall.

He'd run to rescue his friend, offering a hand to his ally. He would have to be there. He was the antagonist. And their second chapter was just beginning...

I remember how it used to be. I made sure I'd never forget that day. I would never forget him. Not even if my life depended on it. Some people would joke that we were blood. We often called each other brother. No one could understand why we were so close. Some of our friends simply just accepted it. I still cannot explain why. I only know, that he saved my life.

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Giphy

"DON"T TALK LIKE YOU KNOW ME. WHAT'S WRONG WITH PROTECTING MYSELF?" her voice, it was so loud. But with it, I knew it all.

"You aren't hurt by this." I told her, "You are full of sorrow because your sister is full of depression." Her eyes were red, just as mine were. It was jsut a month since it happened. It was just a few days before my birthday.

"STOP YOUR TOUGH GUY BULLSHIT. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME."

"And you know nothing about me." I couldn't express my pain. My voice was unchanging, my face was cold. Her face was hot with rage and her eyes held the darkest sorrow. But she didn't know. "You don't have a debt. I do."

For the first time since I had entered her home, she was silent. She was listening to me. "... What... What are you talking about?"

"He was there for me when no one else was. Before him, it seemed as if this world was colorless, and full of disappointment. I found that my knives didn't cut deep enough. My scars began to fade into nothing. Endless puddles poured out of me, yet I was restored..."

"Thomas... I..."

"Yumi, you know what he told me when he saw my scars?" She'd look at me with a blank expression. Her eyes were into mine. I could feel it, yet my body would not let me express it. "He smiled, patted my head and left the room. He handed me a wristband. He told me that the wristband would hide my wounds from the world. He told me that life was beautiful. He told me that I was the closest he was ever to having a brother. And for the first time in my life, I felt loved."

The house fell silent. Her friend would be on the couch watching the discussion. We were all taking it differently. "But you think that because someone isn't walking this Earth, or breathing this air that they're dead. That's a lie. People die when they are forgotten. People die when their legacy ends." I could feel my heart slow down, yet beat a little faster. I found my answer. I pointed to my chest. "I'm telling you he'll never die. He's right here....."

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Tumblr_ml4qmrdS7k1r1bamyo1_500

"ALBERT, TAKE MY HAND." Thomas would call out. He reached out to his friend, taking hold of his wrist. He wasn't going to let go. He wasn't going to forget. None of his friends would ever die.

_____
    Horde Zombies : 8 -> 1 (Pinned)
    Summoned Zombies : 6 (First/Ground Floor)

First Floor Zombie Density : Medium [Steady Growth]
    Second Floor Zombie Density : Very Low
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:46 pm

"looks like...you'll have to wait...." sighed Albert as he smiled to himself weakly. Albert let Thomas pull himself up. Once he got up Albert took his bloody and bent metal pipe. He was already at his limit, but his friend was trying so hard to live, to protect. It would be a great dishonor if he would just die himself. Albert sigh and backed up Thomas he raised the pipe and took a solid battle position. Albert pushed away his fatigue and focused on the fight. His arms where already sore, his hands shaking as they desperately held on to the pipe.

"hahaha...you bastard....can't you let a homie die in peace....well whatever you better not die."chuckled Albert as slowly caught his breath. He then lurched forward and smashed a zombies face. Despite the pain Albert felt all over his body he carried his own weight. Unwilling to back down. Albert and Thomas was going to get out alive.

Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

Post by Itchy Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Without a word Thomas would turn around and make his way back into the direction of the hobby shop. He wondered about all of collectibles that would lay within it. The bats were to be taken for sure, just like most of thing things that could be weaponized...

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Tumblr_n6qz2aZf961soa130o1_500

"I never understood that world."

That's all I could remember about that conversation.  He told me his story, so long ago. I remembered it as a great tale, until my first night really unfolded. He showed me something that I would never forget... he would show me the afterlife.

I remember the first time I heard my name in Enochian. I remember where I heard the origins of his name. I remember that dark forest and the demon that was inside of it. I remember that world, The Fade, as he called it.

It used to be, that if you bring a friend from the realm of the living into that world, by fate they would be opposite of you. You were either Defadian, or Devoidien. There was no way around it. That was the time I gave up my sanity. I gave it all up. I gave it up, because my brother showed me what heaven looked like.

"Let's go." Thomas would say. He as so close to the shop. It would be only a quick look, and a grab of some useful materials. That was it. The shop was just around the corner. He had to see. He had to be inside of it. He had to get a sense of the old world. He had to collect his brother's card...

________
    First Floor Zombie Density : Medium [Steady Growth]
    Second Floor Zombie Density : SUPER ULTRA OMEGA... Low
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Albert watched his friend pick up the card. Albert could tell it was of sentimental value. He decided to let it it be. Albert looked through the dust glass display case, it was a pack of E-Hero cards. Albert smiled, next to them it was a set of Destiny hero cards. Albert couldn't help but let out a soft laugh. Albert admired the cards, he understood what she meant about being a hero...Albert realized he would never be a hero, so instead he decided he would just be villain. A villain who stole the heart of the most wonderful girl.

Albert brushed of the memories, it was no time for any flash backs. He went over Thomas and put his hand on Thomas' shoulder. "Lets get the fuck out of here dude....I think I hear them coming....." said Albert as he took int he scenery.
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

Post by Itchy Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:52 pm

He held the Ultimate Rare card in his hand. Feeling the hand of his friend on his arm, he smiled. "I sold this card to buy her that necklace." he said, "I told Jericho to hold onto it for me. And... it's still here..."

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Tumblr_nhdsdqRw521u4pb4jo1_500

"Thomas, you sure about this?"

Thomas looked down at the card once again on the glass counter. He didn't want to, but he had to get something nice for her birthday.

"Yeah..." Thomas would tell him, "But Jericho, if it isn't too much to ask for, can you hold onto it until I have the money to buy it back?"

"Of course man." The co-owner would say to him. "You helped the shop, and the shop will help you." He smiled as he opened up his lap top. He had to make sure the value was right. But then it came up. "Well it's authentic, but this rarity doesn't exist for this card... but it's a first edition of that pack..."

Thomas would look up to him, pondering the thought. He had to get something for his girlfriend. He knew that he'd get the card sooner or later. "Thomas, this card is priceless."

They'd look at each other. Both of them confused with the simple card. It was not powerful. It was not a warrior. It was a burned tree. It was something that used to be. "Then let me get $200 for now... I'll buy it back for twice that for your troubles."

"Here's what, I'll give you the $200, and I'll hold onto it. When you get the cash, just come in, see me and I'll give you this card back. Okay?" Jericho would look down at the card once more. "This has to be a one of a kind. Whatever it's value, it's gotta be up there..."

Taking in a long breath, he'd carefully pocket the card. He slid it under his wallet, to ensure it didn't get folded. He remembered the adventured with the great Charcoal Inpachi. He looked around for something, only to then realize that he had thrown his weapons away. They needed to get out of there and fast. Getting the duct tape was a second priority. They had to get out alive. "We'll cut through Hooters and make a run for it from there." Thomas had suggested. They just needed something to defend themselves.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:52 pm

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Cashie10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Money410 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Cure10
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:02 pm

Albert still had his ax. He watched his friend put away the card. Albert didn't want to use the ax, he was planning to save it for later, he had an idea to upgrade it...but he could tell that this was something important to Thomas. Albert drew his ax and handed it to his friend. "Here. Use this, you're a better fighter than me....besides I'm at my limit......don't hand it back saying that you don't need it....hahaha let me be cool for once. But if the ax is still in tact by the end of this shit, I want it back...hahahaha alright lets get out of here." smiled Albert as he headed out first to scope out the situation. There was a cashier zombie, perhaps there was some more of the poor undead souls out there waiting for them....
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:02 pm

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Stick10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Money011 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Stick10
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

Post by Itchy Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Thomas smiled as he took the axe and saw a small medicine bottle. He grabbed he pills, almost laughing about the circumstances. It was funny to come all this way in search of one thing, only to find others. "If it does break, I'll fix it up for you." Thomas said to his friend. he could hear the zombies from the other end. They wouldn't be able to go out the way they came in. They really did have to go... there.

"Y'kno..." Thomas began, "When I said I wanted to go to Hooters, I didn't mean like this..." He began to take the path to the abandoned restaurant. He could hear the zombie's growing in numbers, yet they were so far away...
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:12 pm

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Money210 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Stick10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Cashie10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Cashie10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Batt10
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:17 pm

"I never liked hooters...probably cuz I never had money to go....hey look some weapons!" said Albert as he pointed over to a police baton, a bat, and another metal pipe. Albert Picked up the metal pipe and police baton. He tossed the bat to Thomas. Albert took off his bloodied mask and put on his glasses. He tied the metal pipe on his side using his jacket. He held on to the police baton ready for action.

"Two cashiers up ahead, I'll take the left, you take the right." whispered Albert as he quickly moved himself into potions for the attack.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:17 pm

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Money210 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Horde10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 2 Blu10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:16 pm