Brand New Animal RP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Lau!

Pardon the dust! We're still working on updates! Stay tuned!
[ Join our Discord! ]
We are an Alternate Universe BNA Roleplay Forum! Please check our lore!

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private]

Itchy
    Itchy

Village : N/A
    Clan : N/A

Info Sheet
    Character Name: Do'Saah
    HP: 45
    MP: 45

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private]

Post by Itchy Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:26 pm

He turned to see the horde down the hallway. As much as he wanted to, they would have to pick them off. The narrow doorway of Hooters was the best bet. "Look." He said as he pointed to the zombie crowd. "We're going the other way. So turn around and follow me dammit." Thomas spoke while making his way to the door. He held the axe in one hand, and the bat in the other. They seemed to ave collected a lot of goods, so they seemed well off. But hearing the moans of the zombies didn't exactly comfort them.

"We'll get around through the kitchen. From there we can use the back door and use he side stairs. Got it?" He briefed his friend on the situation. There was all kinds of garbage on the ground. Maybe they could get just one more thing before they left...
    NPC
    NPC

You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private]

Post by NPC Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:26 pm

The member 'Itchy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 3 Money110 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 3 Money011 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 3 Tape10
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:30 pm

Albert halted, he sighed and nodded. On his way back he found yet another ax. He happily picked up and caught up with Thomas. "I still want my ax back after this" said Albert bluntly as he pointed at the first ax he got. Yes it was clear, Albert like Axes he liked them very much. Albert then followed Thomas' lead and headed towards hooters keeping his eyes peeled for anymore zombies or any other useful items.
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:30 pm

The member 'Simple Sorrows' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 3 Horde10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 3 Batt10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 3 Cashie10
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

Post by Itchy Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:36 pm

Thomas began to run for the door. It was just out of reach, but reasonably close. He could hear the footsteps of all of the walkers pursuing them. They had to get out fast before they got close. He ran up to the door of the restaurant and smashed the window with the bat. He didn't plan on keeping the axe, but it was probably better he run out with it than Albert to try and carry all of his supplies. He counted the items he collected, keeping the medicine bottle in his cargo pocket.

"LEEROY JENKINS!~" He said as he made his way through the broken door. Soon they would be home free. Soon, they would be safe.

________
    First Floor Zombie Density : HIGH
    Second Floor Zombie Density : Medium
    NPC
    NPC

Post by NPC Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:36 pm

The member 'Itchy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Tanforan Dice' :
    You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 3 Cashie10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 3 Cashie10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 3 Cashie10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 3 Cashie10 You Just Activated My Trap Card! [Private] - Page 3 Cashie10
    Simple Sorrows
    Simple Sorrows

Post by Simple Sorrows Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:41 pm

"whelp... I say we run?" Albert laughed, he shrugged and just dashed off. Saw the backdoor and dashed towards it, he opened it up and signaled Thomas to hurry. He took out his police baton pushing away the zombies at a good distance allowing an opening for Thomas to dash on through. They where almost home free, almost completed with the odd quest. "HURRY! I'LL BARRICADE THE DOOR! COME ON!" said Albert.
    Itchy
    Itchy

Info Sheet

Post by Itchy Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:45 pm

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK..."

Thomas made a mad dash for the door. He heard them close in behind. they seemed to run into each other. Then his luck turned to gold. The fattest zombie he had ever seen was the one in front. He seemed to get wedged into the hallway, just enough to barricade it himself. He would go after his friend. They would live to fight another day.

"Don't worry about barricading it. They took care of it themselves." he said with a laugh. "Seemed like a good day..."

And they were alive.

[/end thread]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:05 pm